1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
- First we have to wash our hands.
- Then break up the chocolate into smaller pieces.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Put the bowl into the microwave.
- Microwave on the lowest heat setting for 30 or 40 seconds.
- Stir the melted chocolate with a wooden spoon or a spatula (it will not be all melted at this point). Repeat the process until the chocolate is mixed well.
2. Fill molds.
- Use a spoon or a squeeze bottle to fill the molds.
- Then hold both sides of the mold and tap it lightly on the table top. This will level out the chocolate and remove any air bubbles.
3. Cool the chocolate.
- Put the filled mold into the fridge
4. Remove molded candy from the mold.
- When you take the mold out of the fridge turn it upside down and push the candy from the mold.
5. Pack the chocolate candy in plastic bags and decorate with ribbons.
Alumnado de 5º e 6º de primaria